This Asphalt Pie is a frozen mint ice cream treat with crushed Oreo cookies, caramel sauce and mint ice cream. It is out of this world delicious!
If you’re a fan of Winger’s restaurant than you’ve probably heard of their amazing Asphalt Pie! 🙂 It is a frozen mint ice cream treat with crushed Oreos and caramel. It is out of this world!
This dessert reminds me of my Dad. My Dad loves mint ice cream, and he’s also the one that introduced me to this heavenly stuff. When our city first got a Winger’s restaurant, about 14 years ago, I went to lunch there with Dad and after our meal he ordered this Asphalt pie for us. I think we downed it in about 36 seconds. No joke. 🙂
I’m not sure exactly how Winger’s makes their Asphalt Pie, but I made this copycat version at home with only 5 ingredients. It was super easy and super delish.
- 1 pre-made OREO cookie pie crust
- 1.5 quart container Mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- Caramel Sauce
- 5 OREO Cookies, crushed
- Whipped Cream
- Leave ice cream out on the counter for about 30 minutes, or until softened enough to spread.
- Scoop ice cream into prepared OREO cookie pie crust, spreading out evenly. Place in freezer to set for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into 8 pieces, and serve each piece with crushed oreos, drizzles of caramel sauce and whipped cream.