Cake Mix Cookie Bars are soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate chips and M&M’s. They are incredible and super easy to make! These are fun to serve on holidays!
Tis’ the season of holiday baking and have I got a treat for you! These CAKE MIX COOKIE BARS are soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate chips and M&M’s. They are incredible to say the least, and not to mention super easy to make!
I love baking during the month of December. I crank up the Christmas music, light the tree, and get lost in my kitchen. I even will let my kids help me sometimes. ha! 😉 These cookie bars are so easy to whip up the kiddos could make them all by themselves.
Cake Mix Cookie bars have definitely become a new favorite. They could be great for any holiday, too. Just change up the color of M&M’s! You can use red and pink for Valentine’s Day, pastel colors for Easter, and red, white and blue for Independence day! So fun, yummy and easy. 🙂
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- 1 (15.25 oz. box) yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 (3.4 oz. box) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup holiday M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil and eggs. Mix together well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Batter will be thick.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!