All your favorite burger toppings can be loaded onto these Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts! These flatbread melts are the perfect solution to an easy lunch or dinner!
Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts are my new favorite way to enjoy a cheeseburger. All your favorite cheeseburger toppings can be loaded onto these delicious flatbread melts. They are very yummy, very easy to make, and very versatile! (Did I say very enough?)
The whole fam loved these! The flatbread is made from refrigerated canned pizza dough that you heat on a skillet. No oil required! They puff up into these soft, delicious flatbreads! You fill them with a ‘burger’ meat mixture and top them off with some shredded cheddar cheese. So so good!
You could always add some lettuce, tomato, onion….. any kind of cheeseburger fixins’ you like! While I was scarfing down mine, I was thinking of fun alternatives for them. I’m definitely trying Flatbread Tacos next time! Mmmmm….
Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (11 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain any grease.
- Add water, vinegar, onion soup mix, ketchup, mustard and garlic to beef. Stir to combine and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat another large skillet over medium-low heat. Divide the pizza dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each piece out into a round, tortilla shape. ( Mine wouldn't roll very well into a round shape, I did the best I could)
- Place one piece of dough onto the warm skillet. Cook on each side for 40-60 seconds or until puffed and golden. Place each flatbread onto a cookie sheet in a 200 degree F. warm oven, to keep warm until all flatbreads are made.
- Take one flatbread and fill with a little of the cheeseburger mixture and shredded cheese. Serve while warm!
Serves 4 (2 flatbread melts per person)