Super simple and delicious Cheesy Lasagna Rolls are filled with ground beef, spaghetti sauce, spinach and cheese. The entire family will love these!
Lasagna just became a lot more fun with these delicious and super-easy roll-ups. They were so easy to make and so fun to eat! These little gems are loaded with ground beef, cheese, spinach (your kids will never know) then topped off with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Yes! Bring on the cheese! 😀
You guys, these lasagna rolls are seriously delicious. We loved everything about them. You can use your favorite brand of sauce or make some homemade and that would be even better. You can also substitute the ground beef with chicken or turkey. The options are endless and SO tasty. 🙂
Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1 jar (25 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- freshly chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in bottom of baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until brown; drain any grease.Spread 1 ounce of softened cream cheese down center of each lasagna noodle. Divide beef evenly among noodles, placing over cream cheese. Top each with 4 spinach leaves.
- Roll noodles up tightly, then place in single layer in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over all roll-ups. Sprinkle evenly with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving. Top with chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!