On to recipe No.2 for copycat week! These are copycat Kit Kat Candy Bars and they are amazing! Not only are Kit Kat’s one of my favorite candy bars (my hubby’s too), little did I know they’re ridiculously easy to make at home.
This recipe is so easy just let the kids do it. It will give them a fun activity, and you reap all the benefits afterwards, by chowing down on a yummy homemade treat!
These delish Kit Kat Candy Bar pictures were taken with my Nikon #d3300. This camera is a new Nikon D-SLR Camera that has amazing new features! 24.2 megapixels, it’s super lightweight ( I love using it for food photography) and it has a Wi-Fi connecter for easy sharing! I am obsessed with it 🙂
Kit Kat Candy Bars
- 1 bag (14 ounces) vanilla cream wafer cookies
- 1 pound almond bark chocolate candy coating
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each wafer cookie into the melted chocolate, coating it entirely. Place coated cookies onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Let cookies rest until chocolate sets. Serve!
- Store covered at room temperature.
Taken with my Nikon #d3300