Even in the dead heat of Summer we still crave comfort food. This Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole fits that bill. It is so delicious and ridiculously easy to make.
Broccoli is definitely our family’s favorite vegetable. I make it a lot. With broccoli being a main ingredient in this casserole, my kids are sure to eat it. And by eat it, I mean they scarf this stuff down! The ingredients are very basic, I bet you already have all of them on hand. Serve this amazing casserole over rice and you’ll have one fabulous, complete meal!
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 10 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli florets
- OR 2 cups fresh steamed chopped broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked shredded chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Then add in all the remaining ingredients. Gently stir to combine mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cooked rice or egg noodles! (we prefer the rice) Enjoy ♥