If you are looking for a quick and easy snack you have got to try these Ham and Cheese Roll Ups! The melted buttery dijon mustard gives these rolls an extra burst of flavor that pairs so well with the meat and cheese flavors.
- 1 (8 oz.) tube of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 12 slices of swiss cheese; thinly sliced
- 6 slices of smoked ham
- 6 slices of smoked turkey
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (I used black and white)
- 1 Tbsp. of green onions; thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the crescent dough and pinch the seams together so the dough forms a rectangle about 12 x 8 inches. Top with sliced ham and 4 slices of 6 slices of cheese. Then add sliced turkey and 6 more slices of cheese. Roll the rectangle from the long side and pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut the roll in half, then cut each roll into 6 slices. There should be a total of 12 roll ups. In the microwave, ,melt the butter, mustard, onion powder, sesame seeds, green green onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper for about 30-40 seconds.
- Place each roll up about an inch apart on the baking sheet. Once butter mixture is melted, give it a stir and brush the mixture on top of every roll up. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from: Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog