No Churn Oreo Fudge Ice Cream will be a hit with everyone! This Oreo ice cream is delicious and creamy with swirls of fudge through out. No machine is required with this summer treat!
Tis’ the season of cold treats! Ice cream has got to be on the top of the list for a fun and yummy summer time treat. Am I right?! And who knew that it could be SO easy to make. I’m still not sure if that’s a good thing though. lol
Thanks to being a food blogger, and always searching up new recipes, I discovered a few years ago that you do not need an ice cream machine to make delicious ice cream. Nope. They are a big fat waste of money (in my humble opinion). 😉 You actually only need two main ingredients to make ice cream and the rest of the flavor is up to you! The options are truly endless.
One of my favorite food bloggers that my little sis Lindsey introduced me to years ago is Kevin and Amanda. I just adore her amazing website. It is there where I found this hidden secret of homemade ice cream goodness and I have been making it her way ever since. This time around I decided to add in some Oreo cookies and fudge and so this NO CHURN OREO FUDGE ICE CREAM was born! The results were truly heavenly.
As I took pics for the blog Emma and Kallen were in the background eating theirs. I decided to take a few shots of their ice cream in the cones. I think they turned out cute! Kallens is the one below and Emmas is the one at the bottom of the post. They were thrilled that Mom was putting their pics on the blog. haha 🙂
No Churn Oreo Fudge Ice Cream
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- ⅓ cup hot fudge topping
- In a large bowl of a stand-mixer or with an electric hand-mixer, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. (This took about 6 to 7 minutes in my Kitchen-Aid mixer, using the whisk attachment.)
- In a separate medium bowl, pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Add the chopped Oreos to milk and stir to combine.
- Pour Oreo mixture into the whipped cream and gently fold to combine. Pour mixture into a 2 quart pan.
- Slightly heat the fudge for 10 to 15 seconds in microwave (just so it's pourable but not hot) and drizzle over the cream mixture. Using a knife, gently make swirls through out the cream.
- Cover tightly and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. (I always do overnight so it's really frozen.)
- Serve and enjoy!