Ummm.. yes, this another potato recipe. I am fully addicted to starchy, delicious potatoes and I’m the first to admit it. Admitting your addictions is the first step, my friends. The first step.
Even though I’m admitting my addiction, I wont be trying to recover anytime soon. Especially now that I’ve made these sinful things. Thinly sliced potatoes, layered with smoked Gouda cheese and fresh chives…. *drool*
Thinly sliced potatoes covered in Gouda and Monterey Jack cheese and fresh chives.
Write a review
- 3-4 large Idaho or Russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F°. Spray an 8×8 inch glass baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the potato slices, slightly overlapping in the bottom of pan. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt & pepper. Top potatoes with 1/3 of both cheeses and a few chives. Repeat layer, 2 more times. You will have 3 layers total.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Yields: 4 servings
- *This recipe can easily be doubled, and baked in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/
Source: Care’s Kitchen