In just about 20 minutes you can have these delicious Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas at your dinner table! They are packed with flavor, healthy and made on just one sheet pan. Clean up is a cinch!
Hi everyone! Kathryn here from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog bringing you some Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas! I was astonished by this recipe when I first made it. I wish I would have made this years ago if I knew how quick and easy these were to make! In just about 20 minutes you can have shrimp fajitas at your dinner table. I used to always think that fajitas had to be made in a skillet or a grill but never a baking sheet.
These slightly spicy shrimp fajitas also make great leftovers that can turn into shrimp taco salads or fajita lettuce wraps- win win! My personal favorite is these fajitas wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. You just can’t beat that! I feel like sheet pan dinners are becoming the new thing and I totally can see why. One sheet pan for one meal? You can sign me up for that every night! This might mean I may need to try more sheet pan recipes! Did I also mention the easy clean up from this quick 15 minute meal? If you like your shrimp a little more citrusy add more lime juice when they come out of the oven. It is also important to cut the peppers and onions thin so they can cook all the way through when they bake. I hope you enjoy this meal as much as we did!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 pound of shrimp peeled and deveined (tails are ok to leave on)
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 small white onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of salt
- ½ tp. Fresh garlic; finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. of chili powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- Squeeze of ½ lime
- Fresh cilantro; optional
- Flour tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, and spices. Stir with a large spoon and make sure all of the shrimp, peppers and onion slices are coated.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil and spread the shrimp mixture on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then turn the oven temperature to broil; then cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Add the tortillas to the oven to warm while doing this step. Sprinkle with cilantro and enjoy!