Baked Parmesan Pork Chops are tender and delicious with a crispy outside crust. These are a family favorite at dinner time!
I’ve tried pork chops a bunch of different ways. I love them fried and smothered (oh yes!), but when I’m leaning on a more healthy version it’s these Baked Parmesan Pork Chops I always come back to. I’ve been making these pork chops as long as I’ve been making our favorite Ranch Chicken. They’re both very similar and totally delicious!
What I love most about this recipe, is that it’s incredibly simple with incredible flavor. When I cut these up into bite-sized pieces, my kids gobble these up. It’s a family-dinner win for everyone! 🙂
Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
Seasoned Pork Chops baked to perfection. Your whole family will love these!
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 4 -6 boneless, (1/2 to 1-inch thick) pork chops
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese into a large freezer baggie.
- Shake bag well to mix all together.
- Dip each pork chop into the melted butter, and then drop into the baggie. Seal the bag shut and then shake well to coat with bread crumb/cheese mixture. After well coated lay pork chops into the baking dish. Repeat with all pork chops.
- Once all pork chops have been coated, sprinkle the remaining seasoning mixture over the tops of each.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.