This Ranch Chicken is one of the most delicious chicken recipes you’ll ever try. The outside coating is crispy and packed with flavor and the inside is tender and juicy!
We LOVE this chicken! It is a big favorite at our house. My kids love it, my hubby loves it, and I love it too 🙂 ( Did I say love it enough? Ha!) I add this chicken to the dinner menu often! It is crispy, full of flavor and baked, not fried! It is made up of only 3 ingredients: crushed Corn flakes, grated Parmesan cheese and of course, Ranch dressing! YUM 🙂
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Crispy on the outside, moist on the inside, flavorful Ranch chicken. This is a family-favorite!
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1½ cups crushed corn flakes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Ranch seasoning mix, the crushed Corn flakes and Parmesan cheese into a large freezer baggie.
- Shake well to mix all together.
- Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter, and then drop into the baggie. Seal the bag shut and then shake well to coat with the seasoning mix. After well coated lay chicken into the baking dish. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Once all chicken has been coated, sprinkle the remaining seasoning mixture onto the tops of chicken.
- Bake chicken for 40 minutes. (Towards the last 15 minutes of cooking you may need to lay a piece of foil over the top to prevent from burning.)