Grilled Lemon Chicken is so delicious and packed with lemon flavor. The garlic and onion adds another depth of flavor that creates one fantastic piece of chicken!
It’s still hotter than a hot tamale outside, so I’m on strike against my oven. Seriously. Anything that will make my house even 1 degree hotter is not allowed. 😀
That’s when I make my hubby fire up the grill outside and help me with dinner! He is the grill master at our house after all.
This Grilled Lemon Chicken is what we had the other night and it is beyond delicious and packed with lemon flavor. The garlic and onion adds another depth of flavor that creates one fantastic piece of chicken! It is totally yummy and healthy. My entire family loves this chicken!
MORE RECIPES FOR THE GRILL YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Grilled Lemon Chicken
Grilled chicken with lemon and garlic flavors. So good!
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion (or can use fresh diced onion)
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and onion.
- Add chicken breasts to the marinade. Turn to coat- making sure all chicken is covered in marinade. Cover with lid. Place in fridge to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Drain chicken; discarding marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack then cover grill with lid. Grill on first side for 7 minutes. Turn over and grill another 7 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly and no longer pink in center.
- Serve immediatley and enjoy!
* We grilled slices of lemon next to the meat for a pretty garnish!