It’s still hotter than a hot tamale outside, so I’m on strike against my oven. Seriously. Anything that will make my house even 1 degree hotter is not allowed. 😀
That’s when I make my hubby fire up the grill outside and help me with dinner! He is the grill master at our house after all. This Grilled Lemon Chicken is what we had the other night, and it is beyond delicious. The lemon flavor is just right, with a subtle hint of garlic. Pure deliciousness! It is totally yummy and healthy. The whole family loved it! 🙂
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and onion.
- Pour marinade into a large ziplock bag. Add the chicken breasts. Seal and turn to coat. Place in fridge to marinate atleast 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Drain chicken; discarding marinade in bag.
- Place chicken on grill rack and grill on first side for 10 minutes. Turn over and grill another 10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly and no longer pink in center.
- Serve immediatley and enjoy!