Strawberry butter takes any slice of warm bread to a whole other level of yum. This sweet and delicious butter only takes 5 minutes to make!
Remember that yummy Artisan Bread recipe I posted last week? Well, I have the perfect topping to spread right on top of a warm slice. This Strawberry Butter, and it is amazing!
I never knew flavored butters existed in this world. I guess I’ve been living under a rock. haha. There are SO many flavors out there to try! This strawberry one is currently my fave. My family and I are obsessed with it! It couldn’t be any easier to whip up and it lasts in the fridge for a long time. You can even freeze it! Yes!
We spread this deliciously sweet butter over toast, pancakes, waffles, and of course that artisan bread! Like I said before, there are so many options to try if you like other fruits more. Raspberry, grape, apricot! I actually did try the raspberry before I made the strawberry. Both are incredible!
Now my kids request I keep this in the fridge at all times! 🙂
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Beat with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- (I like mine fluffy and whipped well.)
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
It can also be frozen for up to 2 months.