I love a good smoothie. There was a time in my life when I made it a habit to drink one every morning. For extra nutrition and health. I am vowing to get back on that train again and I’m starting with these super yummy Strawberry Banana Smoothies!
These babies are cold and delicious with lots of strawberry flavor. The banana flavor is super light and that’s just the way I like it. 🙂 These smoothies are a great way to start your morning off right. And bonus Momma’s, the kiddos love them too!
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- *Yields 1 smoothie. Double and triple recipe as needed.