These Strawberry Orange Julius’ are a delicious frozen drink that can be made in minutes! We like to serve these with a yummy brunch or on a warm summer day.
I remember back in the day when our mall had an Orange Julius shop. Every time we’d go to the mall I would beg my Mom for one of those delicious drinks. Luckily she would always buy me one. 🙂
Orange Julius’ are amazing frozen and frothy drinks that are filled with orange flavor. They remind me of a creamsicle and are so refreshing. One of the many great things about them is that they can be made in just minutes. Today I’m sharing my strawberry version and it is even more incredible. 🙂
My original Orange Julius recipe was posted on my blog YEARS ago. It has been my go-to recipe for a very long time. I think I first started making them at home when Kale and I first got married.
These Strawberry Orange Julius’ are the same recipe as my original but with freshly sliced strawberries added to it. They are a cold, refreshing and yummy way to enjoy a hot summer day with. They’re also fabulous to serve for a brunch!
My kids absolutely love these. If I made them every single day they would be the happiest campers ever. 😉
MORE DELICIOUS DRINK RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Strawberry Orange Julius
- 6 ounces frozen Orange Juice concentrate
- 2 cups sliced strawberries stems removed
- 1 cup milk I use 2%
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender EXCEPT for ice. Blend for about 20 seconds or until smooth and combined.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until no big chunks of ice remain.
- Pour into individual cups and serve immediately. Enjoy!