Today’s recipe is a fun one. This Cherry Limeade is a copycat version of Sonic drive-ins signature drink! It is so good and refreshing. Perfect for these super hot summer days! With a combo of frozen limeade, cherry juice and sprite, you have one awesome drink that is sure to please!
My kids were so excited when I gave them a glass of this deliciousness. I think the lime wheel and cherries make it even more appealing and fun for the kids. If you want to reduce calories and sugar you can use diet sprite. It will still taste amazing. 🙂
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Maraschino cherries
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (2-liter) bottle Sprite (lemon-lime soda)
- 3 limes, for garnish
- In a large pitcher pour half the juice from the cherry jar and the thawed limeade. (I only used half of the limeade because I didn't want it too tart.) Pour the bottle of Sprite into the pitcher. Stir to mix together well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cherries and lime slices. Enjoy!