Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a deliciously sweet dip with cheesecake and strawberry flavor. Make this one for your next summer party or barbecue. Everyone you serve it to will love it!
Hi friends! I’m excited about today’s recipe. Well, I guess I’m always excited when I have a new and delicious recipe to share with you guys! This one is a good one, and it’s one of my very favorite easy desserts to make for parties and barbecues.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is a winner without a doubt. It’s a combination of two of my favorite’s- cheesecake and strawberry. You can’t go wrong with that combo. 😉
This sweet and yummy dip is a super easy one to make. Especially if you use cool whip instead of making homemade whipped cream. Now to you haters of cool whip. I get it. I respect it. But I have no shame in using it every once in awhile. I think it’s delicious. If you would rather make the homemade definitely do that. Just use the same amount you would as the cool whip.
We love to dip all kinds of things in this strawberry cheesecake dip! Pretzels, golden OREOS, sliced strawberries, vanilla wafers, etc. Really you could dip anything in it and be a happy person. No matter what it is a winner. I hope you guys try this one soon!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip (or frozen whipped topping), thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Pretzels, cookies, graham crackers, strawberries, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, with an electric hand-mixer, beat the cool whip and cream cheese together until combined and fluffy. Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with pretzels, cookies, graham crackers, strawberries or anything your heart desires. Enjoy!