I was searching for a dessert to serve at my Book Club party, and when I saw this dip, I knew it would be perfect! Oh man, was it ever 🙂
Brownie Batter Dip is chocolate creamy heaven, my friends (and of course, it’s egg-free, so don’t panic) Luckily, my friend Chandy and I had it all to ourselves! While the other gals sat in my family room discussing the book, we were in the corner of my kitchen inhaling the dip. We dipped strawberries, pretzels and marshmallows in it, and moaned after each bite! I’m already trying to think of an excuse to make it again. 😉
Brownie Batter Dip
A luscious dip that tastes just like brownie batter!
- 1 (8 ounce) block of Cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup Butter, room temperature
- 2½ cups Powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk
- 5 Tablespoons All-Purpose flour
- 5 Tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter, until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes)
- Slowly beat in the 2½ cups of powdered sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk, until creamy. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy and smooth, or until it reaches your desired consistency. (You can add 1 more Tablespoon of milk, if needed)
- Serve dip with strawberries, vanilla wafers, pretzels, marshmallows, or whatever your heart desires! Enjoy!