Caramel apples are such a classic Halloween treat! We love to make them, but they’re a lot of work. Melting the caramel, dipping each apple, then waiting for them to dry. It can be a sticky mess, so when I came across this Caramel Apple Dip I was so excited to give it a try. 🙂
This dip is lusciously divine! So creamy and yummy, and takes no time at all to make. (It literally took me 5 minutes to whip up!) It tastes exactly like the caramel apples we all love, just in dip form! I think it’s the perfect treat to take to our family’s Halloween party this year! I know everyone will enjoy this one!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 medium green apples
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla. Beat with an electric hand-mixer until smooth. Add the 1 cup marshmallow fluff and beat on low speed until combined.
- Cut apples into slices. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water. Toss apple slices into the lemon juice mixture. (This will prevent apples from turning brown quickly) Drain.
- Serve by dipping apple slices into dip. Enjoy!