Today’s recipe is one I am super excited to share! These are WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN TRUFFLES and they’re one fantastic no-bake Fall treat!
These delicious devils have a soft pumpkin spice center that is coated in white chocolate goodness! I love me some white chocolate. I feel it’s not too strong so you can really enjoy the flavors inside, but still get that chocolate taste on the outside.
These truffles are the perfect make-in-advance treat for any Halloween or Thanksgiving celebration. They hold up great in the fridge for up to a few days. Just make sure you guard them good because they may mysteriously disappear. Especially, if I’m around. 😉
White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- 3 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 32 ounces 4 cups white almond bark OR white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add gingersnap cookie crumbs, pumpkin puree, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, cream cheese and cinnamon. Using an electric hand mixer beat mixture until smooth and combined.
- Melt the 1 cup of white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, in 20 second increments then stirring, until melted. Stir melted white chocolate into pumpkin mixture. Cover bowl and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Once dough is chilled, roll into 24 one-inch balls.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. Microwave the white almond bark or white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish, in 20 second increments then stirring, until melted. Dip each ball, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to help coat and lift truffle out of the chocolate. Place coated truffle onto prepared baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle top with extra gingersnap crumbs before it dries, if desired.
- Chill truffles in fridge, uncovered, until chocolate has set and ready to serve.