Caramel Apple Slices are dipped in milk chocolate and topped with caramel, white chocolate and chopped nuts. These apple treats are so delicious and simple to prepare!
We’re hosting our Halloween party next Saturday night and I couldn’t be more excited! Kale and I have our costumes ready to go! We’re doing a couple’s costume and it’s pretty dang funny. I can’t wait to see what everyone else is dressing up as!
I’m asking each family that attends the party to bring an appetizer or dessert. I’ll be making a few goodies of my own like these CARAMEL APPLE SLICES! Slices of golden delicious apples are drenched in chocolate, caramel and really anything else your heart desires.
I added some chopped nuts to a few of ours and Halloween sprinkles too (I didn’t take any pics of those ones). They turned out so festive and fun- not to mention DELICIOUS! 🙂 Make sure you print the instructions out and make these treats soon!
MORE DELICIOUS APPLE RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Caramel Apple Slices
- 4 large golden delicious apples
- 2 bags (11 ounces, each) milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 bag (11 ounces) caramel bits
- chopped nuts
- mini chocolate chips
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside. Wash apples with water then pat dry. Slice each apple into 1/2 inch slices (you should get about 4 slices per apple).
- Heat milk chocolate chips and oil in a large microwave-safe bowl until melted. About 60 seconds or so. Stir well. (CAREFUL it will obviously be hot!) Let chocolate stand just a couple minutes to cool slightly then dip each apple slice into chocolate coating both sides- let excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Place coated apple slices on prepared cookie sheets for chocolate to set. You can place the apples in the fridge to set faster.
- Heat white chocolate chips and caramel bits in separate microwave-safe bowls. Drizzle each onto the apple slices then quickly top with desired toppings. Let stand until chocolate has set. Serve and enjoy!