Sometimes I look back on my old recipe photos and cringe! :/ I’m always thinking, ‘I need to update that pic pronto!’ but never find time to with all the new recipes I’m wanting to share. Then I remind myself that I should keep the old photos because it’s a reminder of how far I’ve come with my food photography. Not that I’m a pro, but I have definitely improved. lol
That being said, this Crispy Onion Chicken is an old recipe you can find >> HERE that was begging for a new picture. Since I make this chicken a TON I shot some new pics the last time we had it. It is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and the flavor is incredible!
My picky-kid eaters that don’t even like onions will eat this chicken right up. If you haven’t tried this delicious chicken recipe yet, then please do so as soon as you can. It is for sure one of the top fave chicken recipes my family loves! 🙂
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1 1/2 cups French’s fried onions, crushed
- Preheat oven 375° F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or cover with foil (and spray foil w/ non-stick spray) for easy clean-up.
- Place honey mustard in a medium bowl. Place crushed fried onions in a separate medium bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in honey mustard then coat in crushed fried onions. Carefully lay coated chicken on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of the chicken with a little more of the crushed fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- *This recipe easily doubles and triples as needed.