Szechuan Chicken is an easy and healthy meal your family will love. The teriyaki gourmet sauce gives it so much flavor, and the linguine pasta makes it that comfort food we all love!
Looking for more healthy and delicious dinner ideas? Try these: Creamy Pasta Primavera, Teriyaki Chicken Casserole, Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas and PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
I love this Szechuan Chicken recipe. It’s a copy-cat version of the one I order all the time at The Pasta Factory, which is a popular, locally owned restaurant where I live. Their Szechuan Chicken is one of the healthy choices there and it is so yummy!
Szechuan Chicken is an easy and healthy meal your whole family will love. The teriyaki gourmet sauce gives it so much flavor, and the linguine pasta makes it that comfort food we all love!
The first year Kale and I were married is when I created this dish. I always loved looking for new recipe ideas back then and still do to this day. 🙂 He ended up just loving this one and he always requests it for dinner. The winning ingredient is the Yoshida’s Gourmet Marinade Sauce. It’s that same great sauce I use for our favorite Asian Chicken Salads.
Szechuan Chicken pasta is loaded with flavor from the sauce, grilled chicken and veggies! It’s easy. It’s healthy and absolutely delicious. I just love meals like that.
I like to use whole wheat Linguine to go with it, but you could always use any pasta you like if you’re not a fan of the wheat. Either way, you can’t go wrong. This recipe is a winner!
Servings 4 -6
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Marinade found at Costco and Albertsons
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper diced (seeds and ribs removed)
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets steamed/cooked
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces 1/2 lb Linguine noodles
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the linguine noodles and cook according to package directions. (While noodles are boiling, start cooking the chicken.)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the diced chicken and cook until chicken turns white and is no longer pink on the inside. About 10-12 minutes.
- In a small skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and saute until soft. (10 minutes or so) Once softened add to the cooked chicken.
- Once chicken is completely cooked, pour in the gourmet sauce, minced garlic and paprika. Stir well. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 5-8 more minutes, or until marinade is thoroughly heated and slightly thickened. Add in the cooked broccoli last.
- When linguine is done cooking drain the water and then add noodles into the chicken/marinde mixture. Stir to combine and then serve in individual bowls.
- Enjoy ♥