Savory and delicious Chicken Lettuce Wraps! This recipe is a copycat version of the lettuce wraps from P.F. Chang’s restaurant. These lettuce wraps are healthy and packed full of flavor!
These PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Holy moly are they good! First of all, I love PF Changs. Their food is so incredibly delicious. The closest one to us is in Las Vegas, so we don’t get to eat there too often, but when we do, it’s these babies I order!
When I found this recipe on Damn Delicious (love their blog!) I knew they would be amazing. All of their recipes are! I read through the comments to see what others thought and there were rave reviews all the way around. People were even saying they were better than PF Changs so that sold me. I had to try them.
I was so blown away at how awesome these lettuce wraps turned out. They were definitely as good as the real thing! The flavors are just so out-of-this-world yummy.
Once the meat mixture was all cooked I could’nt help but eat spoonfuls of it! lol I am SO happy to have found this recipe and have it turn out so perfectly! Healthy AND delicious food is such a win. We have already made these multiple times now and I’m looking forward to making them again very soon. 🙂
MORE LETTUCE WRAP RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST FOOD BOARD!
P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Asian chicken lettuce wraps that taste just like the ones from P.F. Chang's restaurant! These are delicious!
Servings 3 to 4
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Add olive oil and ground chicken to a large non-stick skillet. Cook and crumble over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Damn Delicious