Taco Lettuce Wraps are filled with seasoned ground beef, corn, black beans, cheese and taco sauce. These are so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
If you know me, you know I love me some tacos. I could eat tacos every single day for the rest of my life and be a happy girl. A chubby, yet very happy girl. haha! All jokes aside I really do enjoy them and probably eat them too much. It’s not a bad thing though because I eat tacos wrapped in lettuce just like these ones I’m sharing today!
It’s amazing how something so healthy can taste this incredible! I like to fill my TACO LETTUCE WRAPS with seasoned lean ground beef, onion, corn, black beans, cheese and lots of taco sauce. These tacos are ready in hardly any time at all. I make them on weeknight dinners all the time. Especially on days we have a lot going on and I don’t have time to be in the kitchen. My whole family loves these. Honestly, most of the time I will wrap them in soft tortillas for my kiddos, but Kale and I eat them just like this. They’re so delicious!
MORE DELICIOUS TACO RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Taco Lettuce Wraps
Servings 4 (2 tacos each)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 8 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Toppings: salsa sour cream, etc
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef with the chopped onion until beef is brown and fully cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add cumin, garlic powder, corn and black beans to skillet. Stir to combine and cook another 5 minutes or so to heat everything through.
- Remove lettuce leaves and rinse with water; pat dry. Take each leaf and fill with 1/3 cup meat mixture. Top each taco lettuce wrap with tomato, cheese and any other toppings you desire. Serve and enjoy!