Creamy Ranch Chicken is a crock pot favorite of ours. It’s dinner all in one! You have your meat, potatoes and veggies all cooked together for a convenient and delicious meal!
I love my crock pot. I use it ALL the time and year round. Crock pots are little life savers, especially on busy days! It’s such a good feeling to get dinner prepped and out of the way first thing in the morning. The extra bonus is smelling it cook all day. 😀
This Creamy Ranch Chicken is a new crock pot favorite of ours. It’s dinner all in one! You’ve got your meat, potatoes and veggie cooked and ready to eat once the time is up. I love that! Not only is this recipe super convenient it is delicious. The ranch flavor is just perfect. Not too overpowering at all.
Give my Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix a try in this recipe. I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. 🙂
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
Delicious creamy ranch chicken, potatoes and carrots slow cooked in the crock pot. This makes for a great family meal!
Servings 4 to 6
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet potatoes cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large 23 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1 oz. packet dry ranch dressing mix (or use my homemade recipe below)
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley optional
- Spray a large crockpot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.