These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are going to be a side dish you won’t forget! The garlic and Parmesan cheese packs flavor in every bite!
Potatoes have always been a huge weakness of mine. There is something so comforting and delicious about a potato for me. Fried, mashed, baked- I’ll take them any way I can get them. haha.
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes have quickly become a go-to potato recipe of mine. I make them for breakfast (they’re amazing stuffed in a breakfast burrito) and I also make them for dinner. During this time of year we barbecue a lot, so I have the oven free to make these delicious potatoes.
If you’re looking for an easy and flavor-packed side dish these potatoes are it! The garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese coats these golden potatoes to delicious perfection. They would be great a long side almost any meal. Even the pickiest of eaters will eat these right up. My kids do! Of course, they dunk theirs in ketchup but I don’t judge. 😉
MORE DELICIOUS POTATO SIDE DISHES:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 8 to 10 medium red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated or can use Kraft's canned Parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Rinse and scrub potatoes with water, then dry. Cut each potato into 1 inch pieces.
- Place cut potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with vegetable oil. Toss to coat potatoes in oil.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, onion powder and Italian seasoning all over potatoes. Gently toss potatoes again to cover in seasoning.
- Spread potatoes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes to slightly cool before serving. Serve warm and enjoy!