I was telling you all the other day that our annual Halloween party planning is in full force. 😀 I’m SO excited. I’ve been testing out recipes for the big party and this MONSTER MUNCH was one on the list. This yummy snack is chock-full of goodies everyone is sure to love!
Candy corn, M&M’s, pretzels and more are coated in white chocolate to make one delicious party snack. It was really, really hard to resist eating it as I was snapping pictures for the blog. It was so easy to make and SO good.
I made each of my kids their own little baggie of it after I was finished. When they came home from school they were happy little turkeys munchin’ on it. I think it will be a big hit at the party this year!
- ½ (10 oz) package pretzels
- 2½ cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2½ cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup peanuts (optional. I didn't use any)
- 1 (12 oz) package candy corn M&M’s
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 1½ Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Halloween sprinkles, optional
- In a large bowl combine the pretzels, Cheerios, Corn Chex, peanuts (if using), M&M's and candy corn. Stir to combine then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white chips and oil on high for 60 seconds. Stir and microwave another 30 seconds and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir until it's all coated evenly in chocolate. Sprinkle the top with Halloween sprinkles (if desired.)
- Serve in baggies or handfuls after chocolate has set.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.