These are super easy to put together, especially if you use store-bought brownies. Top them with large marshmallows, then cover in cake frosting. Pipe on the eyes and mouth and they’re done. Simple, fun and so yummy! 🙂
- 1 box 1 lb 2.4 oz. Betty Crocker Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and egg, called for on brownie mix box
- OR purchase 16 store-bought/ premade brownies
- 1 16 oz. container white frosting
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- Bake brownies according to package directions on box. Cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.
- Top each brownie piece with 1 large marshmallow.
- Scoop frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 to 12 seconds. Stir. Top each marshmallow with enough frosting to cover it completely. Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Pipe 2 dots for eyes, and a circle for the mouth, on each marshmallow. Serve!