Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so delicious. As this roast slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
Here is a perfect idea for an easy and DELICIOUS Sunday dinner! Or a dinner for any night of the week. This Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so yummy. As this slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
I can’t get enough of slow cooker meals. I’m so busy with my kids, working, and just the daily grind of life a homemade dinner can sometimes be hard to get on the table. I love it when I have a simple, yet totally yummy recipe that I just throw in the slow cooker and let it do the cooking for me!
For this amazing roast recipe all you need is three packet seasonings. A packet of Brown gravy mix, Italian Seasoning and Ranch dressing mix. I can’t believe that such simple seasonings could create such flavorful meat. I like to serve ours with creamy mashed potatoes and cooked carrots then drench everything in that dreamy gravy. Yum!
MORE DELICIOUS ROAST RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Three Packet Roast
- 2 to 3 pounds boneless Rump Roast (or your favorite boneless beef roast)
- 1 packet (0.87 ounce) Brown gravy mix
- 1 packet (0.7 ounce) Italian Seasoning (I use the Good Seasons brand)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- Place roast in a large greased slow cooker (I use a 7 quart size).Sprinkle all of the seasoning packets on evenly on top. Pour water around the roast.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat 10 to 12 hours OR cook on High heat 7 to 8 hours.
- Discard any fat from roast, then shred. Serve with mashed potatoes and the gravy this roast creates as it cooks. Enjoy!