Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so delicious. As this roast slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
Here is a perfect idea for an easy and DELICIOUS Sunday dinner! Or a dinner for any night of the week. This Three Packet Roast is simple to prepare and so yummy. As this slowly cooks it creates the most wonderfully tender roast and a divine gravy. It is a family pleaser for sure!
I can’t get enough of slow cooker meals. I’m so busy with my kids, working, and just the daily grind of life a homemade dinner can sometimes be hard to get on the table. I love it when I have a simple, yet totally yummy recipe that I just throw in the slow cooker and let it do the cooking for me!
For this amazing roast recipe all you need is three packet seasonings. A packet of Brown gravy mix, Italian Seasoning and Ranch dressing mix. I can’t believe that such simple seasonings could create such flavorful meat. I like to serve ours with creamy mashed potatoes and cooked carrots then drench everything in that dreamy gravy. Yum!
Three Packet Roast
Recipe type: Main Course, Beef, Slow Cooker
- 1 packet Brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Italian Seasoning
- 1 packet Ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 1½ cups water
- 2 to 3 pound Rump Roast (or your favorite type of roast)
- Place roast in a large greased slow cooker. Sprinkle all of the seasoning packets on evenly on top. Pour water around the roast.
- Cook on low heat 10 to 12 hours or on High heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Shred roast and serve with mashed potatoes and the gravy this roast creates as it cooks. Enjoy!