Glazed Ranch Carrots are tender baby carrots covered in a savory & sweet glaze. They will become the most popular vegetable in your home!
Carrots are one of the best vegetables to eat, in my opinion. They are a miracle veggie that helps keep healthy eyesight due to the beta-carotene that this and other orange-colored fruits and vegetables have. My recipe for Glazed Ranch Carrots is so fantastic that it will have you and your family seeing double! 😉
I love any recipe that can perfectly balance a sweet & savory profile and these carrots deliver! I first served this at a family holiday party, and I was surprised to see that all of the kids couldn’t get enough of them. The sweetness of the brown sugar mixed with the savory ranch mix is the ultimate palate pleasing combination.
This great side dish has turned from a special occasion dish to an any occasion side dish. They are so simple to make that you’ll have them on the dinner table in 30 minutes. If you have a kid who is a little finicky about eating their vegetables give this recipe a try and watch how you change their perspective.
CAN I USE ANOTHER KIND OF VEGETABLE?
Try substituting carrots for cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, or sweet potatoes.
IS THIS RECIPE GLUTEN FREE?
Yes! Each component of the recipe is gluten free.
HOW LONG TO THE CARROTS KEEP?
Serve carrots immediately when finished preparing. Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE FEW OTHER GREAT SIDES TO SERVE AT YOUR NEXT FAMILY DINNER!
Garlic Roasted Carrots – Oven roasted carrots with tons of garlic and even more flavors!
Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Butter – Corn on the cob that has been covered then grilled in a homemade infused butter.
The Best Green Bean Casserole – Fresh green beans covered in a homemade sauce and topped with crispy onions.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini – Sliced fresh zucchini that is covered in parmesan cheese and oven baked.
Glazed Ranch Carrots
- 2 lbs. baby carrots (peeled and rinsed)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan. Add 1 ½ cups water. Bring carrots to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover with lid and cook carrots 8 to 10 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain water.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix, brown sugar and butter until combined and butter is melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!