I have planned lots of yummy home cooking to nurse him back to health with! These Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups were the first on our menu. I saw them on my friend Tina’s blog, Mommy’s Kitchen! I just love her blog. It’s chock full of delicious, down home cooking ideas. These Roll Ups were fantastic and so easy to prepare. They were like enjoying a small Thanksgiving dinner, without all the fuss. We had them for leftovers for lunch the next day and they were just as great!
- 1 pound sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (good quality)
- 1 (5 oz.) package Stuffing Mix (turkey or cornbread flavored) or use homemade
- 2 (0.87 oz. each) packets Turkey Gravy mix
- 1 (10 oz.) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Water
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Prepare gravy by dumping gravy mix into a medium-sized sauce pan. Mix in water and cream of chicken soup. Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for a couple minutes until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon 1/4 cup of stuffing onto each turkey slice. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 9×13 glass baking pan. Repeat with all turkey slices. Pour about 1 cup of gravy over the turkey rolls. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies and remaining gravy. Enjoy!
- Serves: 4 to 6