Turkey and Stuffing Roll Ups start with slices of turkey and rolled up with turkey stuffing. To finish things off a delicious turkey gravy covers the tops. These turkey roll ups are amazing and make for an easy dinner!
Things have been turned a little upside down in our house the last few days. My hubby was injured pretty badly on his dirt bike last weekend. Sunday morning I got the phone call I always dread. Long story short, he went off a jump and wasn’t able to clear the landing. He flipped over his bike and was knocked out cold. He broke the left side of his collar bone, and his right wrist, so he’s pretty much out of commission. I’ve had to literally feed and bathe him. It’s like having another baby in the house, but I don’t mind it one bit. I am just so thankful he’s alive and okay. 🙂
I have planned lots of yummy home cooking to nurse him back to health with! These Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups were the first on our menu. I saw them on my friend Tina’s blog, Mommy’s Kitchen! I just love her blog. It’s chock full of delicious, down home cooking ideas. These Roll Ups were fantastic and so easy to prepare. They were like enjoying a small Thanksgiving dinner, without all the fuss. We had them for leftovers for lunch the next day and they were just as great!
Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups
- 1 pound sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (good quality)
- 1 (5 oz.) package Stuffing Mix (turkey or cornbread flavored) or use homemade
- 2 (0.87 oz. each) packets Turkey Gravy mix
- 1 (10 oz.) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Water
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Prepare gravy by dumping gravy mix into a medium-sized sauce pan. Mix in water and cream of chicken soup. Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for a couple minutes until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon ¼ cup of stuffing onto each turkey slice. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 9×13 glass baking pan. Repeat with all turkey slices. Pour about 1 cup of gravy over the turkey rolls. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies and remaining gravy. Enjoy!
Serves: 4 to 6