These Pepperoni Roll Ups are filled with gooey cheese and pepperoni all wrapped up in buttery, flaky crescent dough! They will be the hit of any party!
I’ve been seeing these delicious little Pepperoni Roll Ups all over the internet these days! They are totally yummy, easy to make, and very kid-friendly. I actually made these back in December for New Years Eve, but decided to wait and post them for some Super Bowl appetizer ideas. These would be perfect to serve during the game. I suggest dipping them in marinara or pizza sauce. Mmmmm!
Pepperoni Roll Ups
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 32 slices pepperoni I used Hormel's turkey pepperoni slices
- 4 pieces string cheese cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- Marinara or Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; seperate into 8 triangles. Place 4 pepperoni slices on the large end of each triangle. Place one half string cheese on the top of the pepperonis. Roll up towards point. Place roll ups atleast 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Mix together italian seasoning and melted butter. Brush over the tops of the roll ups. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!
Recipe from: Taste of Home