Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos are a must-make for game day or any party! Seasoned shredded chicken, black beans, cheese and more all loaded on top of tortilla chips!
Friends, these Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos are my new food obsession. These nachos are dangerously good and packed with lots of flavor! I used this incredible SLOW COOKER MEXICAN SHREDDED CHICKEN recipe for the chicken, and then piled on all the things I think are a must for nachos. 😀
Note- You can use any regular shredded chicken you like, but the Mexican Shredded Chicken will bring the flavor up one hundred notches!
Shredded Colby jack cheese, black beans and lots of green onion are what make these chicken nachos heaven sent. I served ours with sour cream, salsa and guacamole and they were to die for. I kept wanting more!
I love the ease and simplicity of these yummy nachos. Especially with the use of the Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken. Once it’s done cooking you can whip up these nachos in no time at all.
This recipe makes a nice big batch that would serve about 6 people. But once everyone dives into the deliciousness you might need to make more. 😉
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- 1/2 batch of Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken OR 3 cups cooked shredded chicken. Season with, taco seasoning or salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small Roma tomato diced
- 1 bunch green onion chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 10×15 inch baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with foil.
- Spread half the tortilla chips evenly over prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the chips.
- Place black beans in a medium microwave safe bowl and heat until warmed (around 45 seconds). Spread half the beans and also half of the shredded Mexican chicken evenly over the tops of chips and cheese.
- Repeat layers one more time ending with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with tomato and green onion. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!