This luscious Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream has layers of creamy peanut butter and cookie pieces. This no-churn ice cream only takes 10 minutes to prepare before you send it to the freezer! It’s extra delicious and filled with lots of peanut butter flavor!
Hi all! Kathryn here from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog with the most delicious ice cream recipe! I was actually a little intimidated to even consider making homemade ice cream from my own kitchen. I just always assumed that an ice cream maker was an essential kitchen tool when making this popular treat. Well no need for an ice cream maker for this recipe! All you simply need is an electric mixer and a mixing bowl..it sounds too easy but that’s because it is!
This ice cream is made with only 5 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to whip up! It’s easier to make than any cake or cookie recipe I’ve made, so this could be your new go-to dessert when you’re in a rush! Another great thing about this dessert is you can leave it in the freezer for up to 1 week so you can indulge all week long. 😀
In my opinion, there is no better treat than a bowl of ice cream on a hot summer day. One of my favorite flavors is peanut butter. I actually almost prefer it over chocolate because of it’s creaminess. I added in pieces of Nutter Butter cookies to this easy ice cream and it adds an extra crunchy sweetness to every bite. You can scoop this cookie chunk filled ice cream in a simple bowl or cone and even add more melted peanut butter and cookies to the top!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 12 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- With an electric mixer, beat together the whipping cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat together for about 3-5 minutes until the cream becomes light, airy, and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the condensed milk and fold into the whipping cream mixture with a spatula. Fold until completely combined.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container. Stir the melted peanut butter and crushed cookies into layers of the ice cream.
- Cover the ice cream with a lid or plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Recipe from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog