Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Butter is a great side for any barbecue. The corn is infused with a fresh cilantro and lime butter that will have you going back for seconds!
Some of my favorite summer memories are prepping food in the kitchen for a fun barbecue. I can’t imagine a summer without being in the backyard, grilling up some of our favorite recipes, while the kids swim and have fun.
My Grilled Corn with Cilantro Lime Butter is a great recipe to spark new memories while prepping for your next family meal. It is so delicious and my family’s favorite way to enjoy corn on the cob.
Mix softened butter, cilantro, lime juice and peel then chill for 30 minutes in the fridge. Grill the corn over medium heat while occasionally, rotating for an even cook. When it’s finished grilling, serve with Cilantro Lime Butter and Cotija Cheese. This recipe will have you licking your fingers clean!
This corn is guaranteed to enhance your next meal with mouthwatering flavor. You and your family will be reaching over each other to grab the last ear of corn!
WHAT OTHER VEGGIES CAN I USE THE CILANTRO LIME BUTTER WITH?
Try it with steamed veggies like broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. Cilantro Lime Butter also pairs well with grilled shrimp.
WHICH TYPE OF BUTTER DO I USE?
I recommend salted butter. Unsalted and organic work with this recipe as well.
DO I SHUCK THE CORN BEFORE GRILLING?
Yes! To get those beautiful grill marks make sure to shuck each ear and clean the blonde hair off for the perfect grilled corn on the cob.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW OTHERS TO TRY WITH YOUR NEXT SUMMER BBQ!
Dijon Roasted Asparagus – Roasted asparagus with Dijon mustard, garlic, olive oil, and Panko bread crumbs.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad – Tender pasta, zesty pepperoni, and Italian dressing mixed together for a flavorful pasta side dish.
Fiesta Corn Dip – Sweet corn, black beans, bell peppers, onion, and garlic combined for a tasty dip or protein topping.
Summer Corn Salad – Corn, tomato, bell peppers, onion, and olive oil come together for this bright and flavorful summer salad.
Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Butter
- 1/2 cup salted butter softened
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 10 medium ears sweet corn husks and hairs removed
- grated Cotija cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl mix butter, cilantro, lime juice and peel. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Grill corn over medium heat, turning occasionally, until speckled with char spots and tender (about 15 to 20 minutes.)
- Carefully remove corn from grill and slather corn with cilantro-lime butter and grated Cotija cheese. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!