This Fiesta Corn Dip recipe is extremely simple, fresh and filled with lots of flavor. Top this yummy corn dip onto tortilla chips, chicken, shrimp and salads too!
Hi everyone! It’s Kathryn from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog here to share with you this delicious Fiesta Corn Dip recipe! This dip resembles a salsa with the hint of spice it has to it- perfect for any type of fiesta! It could simply be eaten just as is, or it can be a salad topper or a dip (my favorite). 🙂
I personally love tortilla chips with this dip because it adds the perfect amount of flavor and extra crunch. A great addition to this dip would be cubed avocado and if you want to make a meal out of it top it onto grilled shrimp or chicken.
- 1 can (15 oz.) sweet corn; drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans; rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper; remove seeds then chop
- ½ red onion; chopped
- Juice of a lime
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Feta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips for dipping; optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir until everything is combined and evenly coated.
- Cover then let sit in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or longer to incorporate all of the flavors. Served with your favorite chips, chicken, shrimp or eat as is. Enjoy!
Recipe from: Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog