Warm Bean Dip is loaded with creamy refried beans, sour cream and Mexican seasonings. It’s topped off with lots of gooey cheese for one incredible dip!
Warm Bean Dip is creamy refried beans mixed with sour cream and Mexican seasonings topped with mounds of gooey cheese. It’s the perfect appetizer to serve at any party or to devour at home! With only a 10 minute prep time you can have this bean dip in your belly in no time!
I originally posted this recipe back in February 2012, but recently came back to the recipe and was a little mortified by the pictures. I quickly came to the realization that the pictures weren’t doing this dip any justice- like at all.
This bean dip is so good and mouthwatering, I thought I better make some to devour and take new pictures while I was at it. I immediately whipped up a pan of and snapped new pictures (while simultaneously trying not to eat the entire thing before I even took one picture). haha.
I gotta say, I really like how they turned out! A definite improvement from what they were before!
My daughter Kelsey helped me with the photoshoot and every time I turned away for one second, she was digging into the dip! It goes to show how good it really is, I seriously couldn’t keep her out of it. 😄
I could go on forever listing all the reasons I love this incredible warm bean dip. It’s rich, full of amazing flavor and oh so creamy. Whenever I’m in need of a quick-to-make and tasty appetizer this recipe is my go-to. It’s SO easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients! If that alone doesn’t convince you to get in the kitchen and make this dip, then I don’t know what will!
MORE DELICIOUS DIPS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Warm Bean Dip
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread bean mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with both cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese in melted and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!