Warm Bean Dip is loaded with creamy refried beans, sour cream and Mexican seasonings. It’s topped off with lots of gooey cheese for one incredible dip!
With all the talk and posting of Super Bowl party food I have to be honest, I am not a fan of football. At all. No offense to any of you fans out there, but I’m just keeping it real. Thankfully, I lucked out and married a man that isn’t a football fan either. He is a lover of motocross and dirt bikes. I can live with that. 😉
I am a fan of amazing football food though, and this incredible Warm Bean Dip is one of them. With my confession of not liking football, we do like to watch the Super Bowl. My husband and I watch it every year and we enjoy. It’s probably because it is a GREAT excuse to make all types of different appetizers to devour while we watch it. This warm bean dip is one I’ll be making for it this year! It is D-I-V-I-N-E!
Warm Bean Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.