This Warm Pizza Dip is full of cheese, pizza sauce and all of your favorite toppings. Take this dip to any party and it will be a hit with everyone!
I have an appetizer recipe that is going to make you the most popular friend in your group. 😉 Honestly, who doesn’t love pizza? Whether it is a classic slice of traditional cheese, or fully loaded for all my meat lovers, everyone has their favorite style. That’s why it is such a great food option on most occasions. Pizza is bound to make everyone happy. My recipe for Warm Pizza Dip is your next party appetizer that your guests will go wild over.
WARM PIZZA DIP
Not only is Warm Pizza Dip super simple to make, but you can also have it hot and ready on your table in UNDER 30 minutes. Preheat your oven while you assemble your dish by coating with a nonstick spray. Mix the spices and cream cheese then spread as the base. Top with mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and more cheese! Finish it off with your favorite pizza toppings then bake.
The best part about this dish is that it is incredibly versatile. Any style of pizza that is your favorite can live on top of this dip. For my kid friendly parties, I usually stick to pepperoni on top or just cheese. For all my adult events I like to get creative by putting sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, and olives on top. This appetizer is a crowd pleaser for every age group.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH WARM PIZZA DIP!
Pair your dip with sides of tortilla chips or sliced baguette. I recommend serving with both to add some variety and texture to each bite. If you have some extra time to prepare for your party, try my recipe for The Best Pizza Dough. Bake the dough plain and then cut up into slices to serve as a delicious, deconstructed pizza.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE TO SERVE AT YOUR NEXT PARTY!
Slow Cooker Chicken Nacho Dip – A creamy cheese dip filled with chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and green onions.
Warm Bean Dip – Refried beans baked with cheese and Mexican seasoning for a warm gooey dip.
Margherita Flatbread Pizza – Warm flatbread with Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil.
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos – Tortilla chips baked with shredded chicken, black beans and cheese.
Warm Pizza Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 Tablespoons green bell pepper diced
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoons black olives sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pie plate.
- Top the cream cheese with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sauce, and then top with bell pepper, pepperoni and olives.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted. Serve dip warm with baguette slices and/or tortilla chips. Enjoy!