This Warm Pizza Dip is full of cheese, pizza sauce and all your favorite pizza toppings. Take this to dip to any party and it will be a hit and everyone’s favorite!
I served this Warm Pizza Dip to my book club girls last Friday night, and needless to say, it was a huge hit! All the delicious flavors of pizza in dip form. Yum! I knew it would be the right thing to serve. We dove right in with warm baguette slices and devoured this poor dip. It stood no chance with us!
This delicious dip starts out with cream cheese then covered in pizza sauce. Next up, more cheese then all your favorite pizza toppings. I went traditional and used pepperoni, olives and green peppers, but you could really top this with any pizza toppings you love! This warm pizza dip is such a perfect party appetizer. I’m definitely adding it to my holiday party menu this year!
Warm Pizza Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons green bell pepper diced
- 6-8 slices of pepperoni
- 2-3 Tablespoons black olives sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Top the cream cheese with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sauce, and then top with bell pepper, pepperonis and olives.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Or if using a microwave-safe pie plate, you can cover and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve dip with warm baguette slices or tortilla chips! Enjoy