No-Bake Cheesecake is a creamy and delicious cheesecake that does not require an oven! Serve each slice with strawberries or chocolate sauce for one incredible dessert.
When it comes to desserts its cheesecake that’s my weakness. I love the stuff. ♥ I’ll take it any way I can get it, especially when it’s a no-bake no-fail recipe like this one I’m sharing today!
This lovely No-Bake Cheesecake comes together with only five ingredients. The only hard part is waiting for it to set, but I promise it’s worth the wait. It is so delicious and creamy. 😀
The texture of this cheesecake is a little creamier than most cheesecakes. It is truly heavenly! Slice up some strawberries to serve on top or bring on the chocolate sauce and caramel. Either way, it will be a hit with all cheesecake fans!
MORE DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
A creamy dreamy cheesecake recipe with no oven required!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks (*important it is whipped!)
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 10-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, with an electric hand-mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Slowly beat in whipped cream and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or until set. ( I like to refrigerate mine overnight)
- Serve as is, or with any toppings you like! (Sliced strawberries, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, etc.)
(You can replace the whipped cream for 1 tub of cool whip, thawed)
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!