When it comes to desserts it’s cheesecake that’s my weakness. I love the stuff. ♥ I’ll take it any way I can get it, especially when it’s a no-bake no-fail recipe like this one I’m sharing today!
This lovely cheesecake comes together with only five ingredients. The only hard part is waiting for it to set, but I promise it’s worth the wait. It is so delicious and creamy. 😀
The texture of this one is a little creamier than most cheesecakes. It is truly heavenly! Slice up some strawberries to serve on top or bring on the chocolate sauce and caramel. Either way, it will be a hit with all cheesecake fans!
A creamy dreamy cheesecake recipe with no oven required!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- ½ Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, with an electric hand-mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Slowly beat in whipped cream and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or until set. ( I like to refrigerate mine overnight)
- Serve as is, or with any toppings you like! (Sliced strawberries, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, etc.)