Hello Life In The Lofthouse friends! I’m Amy from My Name Is Snickerdoodle and couldn’t be happier to be sharing a recipe with you today! Holly’s recipes are some of my favorites. Whenever I’ve got a menu block, I’ll always check here first to help me find something delicious and easy that I know my family will love!
I’ll let you in on a little secret…I haven’t always loved cheesecake. In fact when I was younger, I thought it was terrible! I couldn’t tell you the exact moment I changed my (very strong) opinion, but I’m sure glad I did.
There really isn’t a flavor that I don’t like. I’ve made a few actual cheesecakes in the past years and they were fantastic! I did not, however, enjoy how long it took! Sometimes I like dessert to be super easy and definitely super yummy.
That is why I love this No Bake Cheesecake recipe so much! It’s one of those great recipes that I can always have the ingredients on hand and make in under 30 minutes. That in fact can be a dangerous thing so I always make sure I’m making it when I know I have to share it! There is no baking involved and only has 5 ingredients and that’s including the crust!
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE MORE NO-BAKE FAVORITES!
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pre-made graham cracker crust and spread until even.
- Lightly cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite sweet topping!