Hello Life In The Lofthouse friends! I’m Amy from My Name Is Snickerdoodle and couldn’t be happier to be sharing a recipe with you today! Holly’s recipes are some of my favorites. Whenever I’ve got a menu block, I’ll always check here first to help me find something delicious and easy that I know my family will love!
I’ll let you in on a little secret…I haven’t always loved cheesecake. In fact when I was younger, I thought it was terrible! I couldn’t tell you the exact moment I changed my (very strong) opinion, but I’m sure glad I did.
There really isn’t a flavor that I don’t like. I’ve made a few actual cheesecakes in the past years and they were fantastic! I did not, however, enjoy how long it took! Sometimes I like dessert to be super easy and definitely super yummy.
That is why I love this No Bake Cheesecake recipe so much! It’s one of those great recipes that I can always have the ingredients on hand and make in under 30 minutes. That in fact can be a dangerous thing so I always make sure I’m making it when I know I have to share it! There is no baking involved and only has 5 ingredients and that’s including the crust!
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Author: My Name is Snickerdoodle
- 1 pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pre-made graham cracker crust and spread until even.
- Lightly cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite sweet topping.
Calories: 2996 Fat: 158g Saturated fat: 75g Unsaturated fat: 68g Carbohydrates: 349g Sugar: 259g Sodium: 1853mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 55g Cholesterol: 384mg