Hello Life In The Lofthouse friends! I’m Amy from My Name Is Snickerdoodle and couldn’t be happier to be sharing a recipe with you today! Holly’s recipes are some of my favorites. Whenever I’ve got a menu block, I’ll always check here first to help me find something delicious and easy that I know my family will love!
I’ll let you in on a little secret…I haven’t always loved cheesecake. In fact when I was younger, I thought it was terrible! I couldn’t tell you the exact moment I changed my (very strong) opinion, but I’m sure glad I did.
There really isn’t a flavor that I don’t like. I’ve made a few actual cheesecakes in the past years and they were fantastic! I did not, however, enjoy how long it took! Sometimes I like dessert to be super easy and definitely super yummy.
- 1 pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pre-made graham cracker crust and spread until even.
- Lightly cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite sweet topping.