No-Bake Energy Bites are full of oats, coconut, peanut butter, flax seed and honey. I love the little pieces of chocolate chips through out. They are so easy to whip up and don’t require any baking!
I’ve been sticking to my New Years resolution pretty well. It’s a miracle! I have shed a couple pounds, feeling better and have more energy. I have to give these awesome No-Bake Energy Bites some of the credit. I love these things! They are so delicious, healthy and my new fave on-the-go snack.
These little no-bake bites are chock full of oats, coconut, peanut butter, flax seed and honey. I love the little pieces of chocolate chips through out. They are so easy to whip up and do not require baking or cooking of any kind!
I love that my entire family loves these, too. I’ve been making these the last few weeks and storing them in my fridge up to a week. When my kiddos ask me for a snack I hand them a couple and they eat them up in no time. They think Momma just gave them a little dessert! 😉
OTHER YUMMY SNACK IDEAS:
No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup dry oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips I used milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, roll into 1" inch balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20