These Golden Grahams S’mores Bars are filled with Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows, and of course milk chocolate. They are the yummiest way to get all those classic flavors without a campfire!
Hi everyone. It’s Kathryn again from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog bringing you some delicious Golden Grahams S’mores Bars! They are the perfect no-bake summer treat you will have to try! They only require 5 ingredients to make and do not require an oven at all. You can make these tasty treats for a fun get together or for an afternoon school snack. They will not disappoint anyone!
- 1 box of Golden Grahams cereal
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 oz.) package mini marshmallows
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat until completely melted. Add the marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Once melted, remove from heat and quickly add the Golden Grahams cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated in marshmallow.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the cereal mixture into the baking dish and lightly press the mixture down evenly. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of the chocolate chips on top of the treats. Melt the remaining chocolate chips for 30 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle evenly all over the top. Cool for 20 minutes. Once cooled cut into bars to enjoy!
Recipe from: Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog