This Pizza Pasta Salad has all of the wonderful flavors of pizza- just in a pasta salad version! If you love pizza and pasta, you will love this creation. This dish will be perfect on a hot summers day or at your next BBQ or potluck!
Hi there! It’s Kathryn from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog 🙂 Summer barbecues are usually in full force when the sun is out and the best thing to make is something easy, quick, and that everyone will love. Everyone loves pizza so they will all love this pasta salad that has all the flavors of pizza. Pepperoni and cheese are my favorite toppings but you can add any of your favorites to this dish. Olives, mushrooms, green onions, red onions, bell peppers, and yellow peppers would all make great additions to this pasta salad!
- 1 lb. Fusseli pasta (the curly kind)
- 2 Tablespoons basil pesto
- ½ cup Italian vinaigrette
- 20 pepperonis; quartered
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes; quartered (optional)
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the cooled pasta, pesto and ¼ cup of the Italian vinaigrette. Mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the remaining ingredients plus the rest of the vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. This can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe from: Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog