Sheet Pan Meatloaf dinner is individual mini meatloaves, asparagus, and potatoes all cooked to perfection on one pan. It makes for a simple and classic comfort dinner with minimal clean up!
Sheet Pan Meatloaf dinner is individual mini meatloaves, asparagus, and potatoes all cooked to perfection on one pan. It makes for a simple and classic comfort dinner with minimal clean up! Make dinner less of a hassle with this satisfying and absolutely divine meatloaf dinner!
Now, meatloaf was already an easy dinner to begin with, but now to have it cooked with the veggies all on one pan? That’s an easy dinner at its finest right there. I love it when I can take an already trouble-free recipe and turn it even simpler. I’m sure you guys are with me on that one. 🙂
Instead of dirtying up a bunch of dishes and having to cook things separately, you now only have to use one pan and cook it all together! Oh, how I love the simple things in life!
Note that you can also change things up a bit within the recipe if you prefer to do so. If you’re not the biggest fan of asparagus, you could also use green beans, broccoli or pretty much any kind of vegetable you want! You can even use a different kind of potato, I just used the classic russet potatoes, but if you prefer red, Yukon gold or any other, go ahead and use them instead!
To take this recipe a step further, you could also tuck cheese into the center of the meatloaves! Colby Jack or Sharp Cheddar would make delicious additions. You could also use barbecue sauce instead of the traditional ketchup like how I do my Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves. No matter how you choose to make this meatloaf dinner, you won’t be disappointed!
While some meatloaf recipes are too dry or some even soggy, I promise you this recipe is anything but! It is the perfect consistency and texture, and that’s coming from someone who is a total food texture person. So you know this ones a keeper! 🙂
Sheet Pan Meatloaf Dinner
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/3 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's season salt (regular table salt works too)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1½ pounds potatoes, cut in 1-inch pieces (I used russet potatoes)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to season vegetables with
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, bread crumbs and beaten egg. Mix until just combined.Add 1/2 cup of the ketchup, milk, salt, pepper and sage. Mix everything together until combined.
- Divide meatloaf mixture into 6 equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball/disk and place evenly apart on prepared sheet pan. Top each portion of meatloaf with remaining ketchup. Sprinkle tops evenly with brown sugar. Spread the potatoes and asparagus in a single layer all around the meatloaf portions. Drizzle vegetables with oil, then season with dried rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place sheet pan in preheated oven. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, uncovered, or until meatloaf is cooked through and potatoes are fork-tender. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
One thought on “Sheet Pan Meatloaf Dinner”
This is the best meatloaf i’ve ever had! my wife isn’t a huge fan of ground beef, but even she liked it! I Added colby jack cubes and it turned out so good and incrediBly moist. The potatoes were a little under done, but i might have Made the cubes too THick. Will be making this again!