My friend took my 3 kids for a sleepover last week. (She’s an angel 🙂 ) It was so nice! It’s pretty rare when Kale and I are kid-free, and when we are we usually go out to eat, but since we were both exhausted we chose to eat at home. I made us these super easy mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves! Miniature sized meatloaves loaded with barbecue sauce and bits of cheddar cheese through out… Seriously, amazing!
I served ours with a side of golden skillet potatoes (recipe coming soon) and a side of broccoli and we were both in heaven. Let’s just say there was minimal talking during dinner because we were devouring every bite. It was so nice to enjoy a delicious dinner in our peaceful and quiet house. 🙂
Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce, divided use
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl combine ground beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ¼ cup barbecue sauce, panko bread crumbs, dash of salt and pepper, and cheddar cheese cubes. Mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal pieces and shape into loaves. Place loaves on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over each loaf. Bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Serve and enjoy!