I loved pudding pops as a kid. 🙂 I remember my Mom making them, and also buying them from the store. Either way, they’re so good! On a whim last weekend, I decided to make some for my kids, with a fun Patriotic feel. Of course, they ooed and awed as I mixed the red, white and blue colors. They licked the spoons and bowls clean!
These pudding pops are super easy to make (only 3 ingredients) and you can make any flavor you wish. JELL-O has so many awesome flavors out there right now; Oreo, cheesecake, and coconut cream to name a few. For these red, white and blue pops, I made them with white chocolate pudding. The kids loved them!
Write a review
- 2 (3.3 ounce) boxes JELL-O White Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- food coloring (red, blue)
- 7 (3 ounce) paper cups
- 7 popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until combined. Separate pudding evenly into 3 separate bowls.
- Color one bowl of pudding with the red food coloring. Mix well.
- Color the second bowl of pudding with blue coloring. Mix well.
- Leave the third bowl white.
- Fill each paper cup with 2 Tablespoons of red pudding. Then top red pudding with 2 Tablespoons of white pudding. Top white pudding with 2 Tablespoons of blue pudding. Insert sticks into the center of each pudding cup. Place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and carefully peel off paper cup. Serve!
- Yields: 7 pudding pops
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/