Strawberry Chicken Salad is filled with chopped romaine lettuce, sprinkles of sliced almonds, sliced strawberries and grilled chicken. This salad is so refreshing and will satisfy anyone!
Spring is finally here! That means it’s time for fresh salads and barbecues. I love it when I walk into the grocery store and see all of the fresh fruits and veggies. I bought a giant case of strawberries at Costco yesterday and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them- make this delicious Strawberry Chicken Salad. This is another great salad inspired from Rococo’s restaurant where I worked many moons ago. It is so simple, yet really delicious.
Strawberry Chicken Salad is filled with chopped romaine lettuce, sprinkles of sliced almonds, sliced strawberries and grilled chicken. What really makes this salad great is the dressing. It is a combination of my beloved creamy poppy seed dressing mixed with light raspberry vinaigrette. It’s so simple, yet so perfect!
MORE SALAD RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Strawberry Chicken Salad
An incredible salad filled with grilled chicken, sliced strawberries and almonds! The poppy seed dressing takes it to the next level!
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6-8 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced Almonds
- 1 cup Poppyseed dressing
- ½ cup light Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Start by brushing oil on chicken breasts and then season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken on your barbecue or indoor grill pan. Grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
- On two plates, add the romaine lettuce, sliced strawberries and almonds. Slice your grilled chicken and place on top.
- Mix together the poppyseed dressing and raspberry vinaigrette together. Pour over the salad and dig in!