White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies are bursting with flavor from the cranberry and orange flavors and white chocolate drizzle. These cookies are so soft and delicious!
I cannot believe Christmas is only 4 days away! I am so excited, but not as excited as my kids. Emma woke up this morning thinking it was Christmas Eve. haha. She was so sad when she realized we still have a few more days to go. 😀
Speaking of Christmas these White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies will be the star of your cookie exchange or for dessert. The combination of orange and cranberry is just heavenly. We loved these right out of the oven all warm and also after they had cooled down. They stay so soft they almost melt in your mouth!
My kids even loved these cookies. I was surprised because of the cranberries, but they ate them up with tall glasses of milk. Kels told me they are her new favorite cookie of all time. 🙂 I think they’re mine too.
MORE DELICIOUS COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 ⅓ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour plus more if necessary
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins dried cranberries
- White Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together in the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Mix until creamy and combined.
- Beat in eggs and orange zest.
- Gradually add salt, baking soda and flour and mix until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chips and craisins.
- Drop cookie dough by using a cookie scoop onto the prepared pans. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Remove from oven and let cool.
- White Chocolate Drizzle: Microwave white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds or until just melted. Stir well then drizzle over tops of cookies. Let stand 15 minutes to let chocolate set before serving. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!